Business Administration Minor for Non-Business Majors
- have doctoral degrees from prestigious universities and bring a wealth of business experience
- are innovative
- are committed to student success
- bring the business world to life through case studies, seminar presentations and discussions
The program is accredited at the highest possible level by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The College of Business Administration is considered to be one of the best business schools by Princeton Review and ranked in the top 100 of all undergraduate programs by BusinessWeek.
You will work in teams on real-world business cases, applying your classroom knowledge to help solve problems faced by local business.
Business Administration Student Organizations:
- Beta Gamma Sigma - an honorary fraternity
- Delta Sigma Pi - a professional fraternity
- Student Toastmasters
|Course Number||Course Name||Credits|
|6140:300||Introduction to Finance||3|
|6200:201||Accounting Principles I||3|
|6500:301||Management: Principles and Concepts||3|
Electives-Select 2 courses
|6400:220||Legal and Social Environment of Business||3|
|6200:250||Spreadsheet Modeling & Decision Analysis||3|
|Total Credits Required||18|
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.