Automated Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Automated Manufacturing Engineering Technology Fundamentals
This application-oriented program provides the solid technical foundation necessary to work in computer-based manufacturing environments.
- Degree program prepares you for technical, supervisory and management positions
- Core curriculum combines business courses with materials processing and automation
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to compliment hands-on instructional approach
The Department of Engineering and Science Technology offers an array of research and hands-on experiences. Labs are equipped with:
- programmable logic controllers
- computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- Mastercam software
Gain practical professional experience through UA's optional cooperative education program or an internship. Participation gives you firsthand, on-the-job training in the field of your choice. Through co-op, you’ll alternate semesters of work and school while earning a competitive salary.
Engineering and Science Technology Student Organizations
Interact with other engineering and science technology students and professionals in the field through organizations such as:
- Tau Alpha Pi (national honor society for engineering technology students)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineering Technology Students
- Automated Manufacturing Engineering Technology — B.S.
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology - CAM — A.A.S.
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.