Construction Engineering Technology (Associate Degree)
Construction Engineering Technology Fundamentals
An associate degree in construction prepares you for managerial positions in inspection, cost estimating, supervision and more.
- Core curriculum focuses on:
- technical drawing
- construction concepts and principles
- Credits earned for your associate degree transfer to the four-year program
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
Experience construction engineering technology firsthand through our research facilities:
- Construction Materials Testing Lab
- Project Estimating and Scheduling Lab
Gain practical professional experience through UA's optional cooperative education program or an internship. Participation gives you firsthand, on-the-job training in the field of your choice. Through co-op, you’ll alternate semesters of work and school while earning a competitive salary.
Recent placements include:
- City of Akron
- Ruhlin Construction Co.
- Wagler Homes
- Ohio Department of Transportation
Construction Engineering Technology Student Organization
Interact with other construction engineering technology students and professionals in the field through organizations such as:
- Society for Students in Construction
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.