Electronic Engineering Technology (Associate of Applied Science)
Electronic Engineering Technology Fundamentals
In the field of electronic engineering technology, the principles and theories of science, engineering and mathematics are used to solve technical problems in research and development, manufacturing, sales, construction, inspection and maintenance.
- Core curriculum provides firm foundation in the areas of:
- basic electronics
- applied electronics in computers, communications, controls and instrumentation
- engineering technology principles
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
Experience electronic engineering technology firsthand through our research facilities:
- circuits laboratory
- electronics laboratory
- control system laboratory,
- digital circuits and system laboratory
- computers in labs contain industry-grade software used in the design, simulation, construction and programming of circuits
Gain practical professional experience through UA's optional cooperative education program. Participation gives you firsthand, on-the-job training in the electronic engineering technology field of your choice. Several area companies, such as Daktronics and FirstEnergy, like to hire EET students on a part-time basis, even before they have finished work on their bachelor’s degrees.
Engineering and Science Technology
Interact with other engineering and science technology students and professionals in the field through organizations such as:
- Tau Alpha Pi (engineering and science technology honor society)
- Electronic Engineering Technology Association
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.