Marketing and Sales Technology
Marketing and Sales Technology Fundamentals
Marketing and sales representatives promote their company’s products or services to other manufacturers or wholesalers, as well as retail establishments, government agencies and other institutions.
- Core curriculum focuses on marketing, promotion, advertising, sales and business concepts, and principles
- Tailor your program to one of the two options:
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
Gain practical professional experience through an internship or the University’s optional cooperative education program. Participation gives you firsthand experience in the marketing and sales technology field of your choice.
Marketing and Sales Student Organizations
Interact with other marketing and sales students and professionals in the field through organizations such as:
- International Business Association
- Delta Sigma Pi (a business fraternity)
- Pi Sigma Epsilon (marketing fraternity)
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.