Business Management Technology
Business Management Technology Fundamentals
Business management technology deals with business theory and practice - from small family-owned businesses to large corporations with multiple shareholders.
You can focus your degree with one of three options:
- Accounting Option - qualifies you for positions in purchasing, accounts payable/receivable, payroll, credit collection and bookkeeping.
- General Business Option - prepares you for promotion to first and second-level supervisory positions or management training positions.
- Data Management Option - prepares you for a wide variety of career choices in the computer field.
- have extensive business experience
- use case studies, role-playing and simulation to enhance classroom learning
Wayne College is a regional campus of The University of Akron, and offers the first two years of general bachelor’s degree courses for students who plan to complete their degrees at the Akron campus or at another four-year university. The general education transfer program also leads to the associate of arts degree or the associate of science degree.
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.