Health Care Office Management
Health Care Office Management Fundamentals
Health care office management is the business side of medical office practices — contract management, data management, human resources management, communications, insurance/health care plans, marketing and other administrative functions.
This innovative program integrates courses from the disciplines of management/accounting, office administration
and medical assisting. You can focus your degree with one of two options:
- Health Care Office Management - prepares you for the daily operation of the health care practice, with a special emphasis on medical coding and insurance billing.
- Administrative Assistant - curriculum covers insurance rules, billing practices, and hospital or laboratory procedures.
- Certificate programs in Medical Billing and Medical Transcription also available.
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
Wayne College is a regional campus of The University of Akron, and offers the first two years of general bachelor’s degree courses for students who plan to complete their degrees at the Akron campus or at another four-year university. The general education transfer program also leads to the associate of arts degree or the associate of science degree.
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.