Social Services Technology
Social Services Technology Fundamentals
If you are interested in helping people function more effectively in their environments and in improving the quality of life in society, then social work offers a promising career.
- Core social services curriculum focuses on specific issues, such as:
- helping skills
- workplace competencies
- Option to use this as a “Step Up” program to pursue bachelor’s degree in social work
- Additional specialized training available through two certificate programs - Gerontological Social Services and Therapeutic Activities
- are innovative and interactive
- use multimedia technology to enhance classroom learning
Wayne College is a regional campus of The University of Akron, and offers the first two years of general bachelor’s degree courses for students who plan to complete their degrees at the Akron campus or at another four-year university. The general education transfer program also leads to the associate of arts degree or the associate of science degree.
Page maintained by the Department of University Communications and Marketing. Request a change to this page.