Fall Visit Day
Saturday, Oct. 10 or Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015
At Fall Visit Day you will:
- Meet with representatives from the offices of Admissions, Student Financial Aid, Residence Life and Housing, Honors College and many more.
- Meet with representatives from the department of your intended major. Don't worry if you're still exploring majors. We'll have representatives to talk with you about that, as well.
- Take a student-guided tour of campus.
Tentative agenda | All events begin in the Student Union
8:30 a.m. Check-in and Refreshments
8:30 - 10 a.m. Student Services Information Fair
Visit with representatives from Admissions, Career Center, Residence Life and Housing, Student Financial Aid, University Bands and many others.
8:30 - 9 a.m. Campus Tours
Location: Student Union, third floor
- Campus tours will depart every five to 10 minutes. (Last tour departs at 9 a.m.)
- This campus tour includes the Student Recreation and Wellness Center, academic building, Bierce Library, and the Student Union. A residence hall is not included on this tour. You can view ALL residence halls during the Residence Hall Open House from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The tour is 30 to 40 minutes in length.
8:45 - 9:15 a.m. Information Sessions - Financial Aid and Scholarships, Honors College Presentation, Choosing a major and career path
9:25 - 9:55 a.m. Information Sessions - Financial Aid and Scholarships, Honors College Presentation, Choosing a major and career path (repeated from 8:45 a.m.)
10 a.m. Welcome
10:45 a.m. Academic Sessions/Information about Majors
- Meet with representatives from your academic interest area. Guests will be escorted to the academic session locations following the 10 a.m. welcome.
Following the academic sessions …
Campus Tours - Leaving from the academic locations. Last opportunity for a tour.
Lunch on your own (optional)
Residence Life and Housing Open House - until 2 p.m. This self-guided tour is an opportunity to view a sample of on-campus residence halls.
Or contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-655-4884, 330-972-7100 or e-mail email@example.com.