Career and academic preparation
Create your path to a successful, rewarding career!
Using these recommendations will help you achieve career and academic goals:
- Meet with your academic adviser and/or faculty members to discuss your academic program
- Academic Advising
- Advising in the College of Applied Science and Technology (formerly Summit College)
- Use the Counseling Center for its academic-performance workshops
- Consider Education Abroad
Getting career ready
- Search for jobs, internships and co-ops. Go to UA's CareerLink.
- Explore majors and careers: Focus2 is a free, online tool to help you find your interests and align them with majors and careers. Go to Focus2.
- Network with other professionals and employers: See Career Center events
- Improve your resume, cover letter and interviewing skills: Career Center home page
- Take charge of your career planning: Attend career-related events, including career fairs, etiquette dinners, on-campus recruiting and more. See Career Center events