Engaging alumni and friends with The University of Akron.
WHAT'S AN AMBASSADOR?
The Alumni Association coordinates the Student Ambassadors program. These students have been chosen to represent The University of Akron in all types of settings.
To be considered for an Ambassador position, a student must:
- have a cumulative 3.0 GPA
- be in good standing with the University.
Want to be an Ambassador?
Deadline to apply is Friday, March 13.
REQUEST AN AMBASSADOR
The Ambassadors have many duties including:
- Assist at President's Office events
- Serve as guides for visiting dignitaries
- Participate in community service projects
- Assist at commencements and convocation
- Greet visitors and alumni at football games and pregame functions
- Provide assistance at guest speaker events