Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
John Newman Lecture
Myers School of Art Auditorium
Informed by new technologies and non-Euclidean geometries, John Newman is challenging our notions of form and function. Newman is the recipient of many awards and residencies, including the Rome Prize, the Civitella Ranieri Foundation, the Guggenheim Foundation, the Joan Mitchell Foundation, the Pollack-Krasner Foundation, and the NEA.
- UA SCHOLARS DAY January 21, 2017
- DISCOVERING DIVERSITY DAY February 10, 2017
- MYERS SCHOOL OF ART OPEN HOUSE & PORTFOLIO REVIEW February 18, 2017
- SENIOR DAY: A TO ZIP February 20,
& March 10, 2017 2017
- SPRING VISIT DAY April 22, 2017
Portfolio Review Day is for high school students and parents. Learn more about majors and minors in art at Myers. Scholarship opportunities available.