Clients Are To:
- Establish a file by completing, printing, and submitting the necessary Registration/Consent Form, registration fee, and any other initial documents designated to be included in dossier folder.
- Complete, print, and sign the top section of a Recommendation/Waiver Form and compile any additional documents that referees (individuals providing references) may need.
- Request letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, and others who can attest to character, academic abilities, work ethic, etc.
- Determine the correct number of copies needed from each referee to successfully provide the targeted recipient/s with the required documents: letters used for employment can be copied; letters for graduate schools must be originals, necessitating that referees be asked to provide a number of signed letters to equal the number of targeted graduate schools.
- Advise referees to 1) mail or 2) hand deliver the recommendation letters and Recommendation/Waiver Form to the Dossier Service offices.
- Verify that letters of recommendation have been received by the Service.
- Complete, print, and submit to Service office, the Dossier Request Form, required mailing fees, and typed mailing labels if preferred.
- Keep personal information current via written notification of change (letter or email) directed to ASCP Dossier Service.