ADULT, TRANSFER AND MILITARY SERVICE CENTER
VISIT DAY AND INFO SESSIONS
Learn more about UA: Upcoming information session
Next info session
Wednesday, Dec. 9 from 4-6 p.m.
Online registration for this event has closed. Contact the Transfer and Adult Student Enrollment Center at 330-972-7009, toll-free at 1-855-828-7267, or by e-mail us at email@example.com to sign up. Participants may also register at the event.
Learn about UA in a two-hour visit that includes:
- An overview presentation about The University of Akron and the transfer application, admission and enrollment process
- Transfer Credit Evaluation (general education credits evaluated) - please email your transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending
- Walking Campus Tour (about 1 hour and includes an optional viewing of a residence hall room)
- Get on-the-spot preliminary evaluation of your previous academic work and earn credit by examination
- Learn about more than 200 undergraduate majors and areas of study
- Flexible programs that fit your schedule: weekends, evenings and online
- Turn your associate degree to a bachelor’s degree with the Bachelor’s of Organizational Supervision and the R.N. to B.S.N degree completion programs
- Scholarship opportunities and financial aid assistance
- Support services for adult learners (advising, mentoring, career coaching and child care referral)
- Learn about your U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs education benefits (UA has been designated as a Military Friendly School five years in a row)
- Learn about ways to shorten your path to graduation via UA's Express to Success.
- Co-ops, internships and job placement through our Career Center
- Tour of our beautiful campus
If you would like an evaluation of your credits from previous colleges/universities, please email your transcripts to email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of the date of the session you will be attending. Transcripts can be unofficial.
Admissions procedures, requirements and the application, plus tuition and fees
All about FAFSA, scholarships, loans and Federal Work Study programs
Military Services Center
We've been named a "Military Friendly School" for our comprehensive academic and support services for current service members and returning military veterans
About transferring to UA
It has never been easier to transfer into UA