Taking a workshop for graduate credit:
- For graduate credit hours, you must enroll with The University of Akron Registrar’s Office. This requires a different form.
- You will need to click on the link for the workshop you would like to take and download the correct application for graduate credit. Most workshops will provide three choices of 1, 2, or 3 credit hours. Be sure you have the correct number of graduate credits listed on the form.
- Complete the enrollment form.
- Enclose a check for the amount indicated by the number of credit hours you wish to take. The Barker Center for Economic Education is able to offer you a special reduced rate of $145.00 per graduate credit hour. Therefore:
- One Graduate Credit Hour = $145.00
- Two Graduate Credit Hours = $290
- Three Graduate Credit Hours = $435.00
- Make checks payable to The University of Akron.
- Mail to: The University of Akron
Crouse Hall room. 213
Akron, Oh 44325-4210
* Both forms and checks can be mailed together.