Using UAnet ID and password
Please note: Faculty members should review their data to correct, modify, add or delete information to ensure accuracy.
Welcome to Faculty180
The Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences, in partnership with the Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) and the Division of Information Technology (DoIT), is piloting the use of a web-based faculty credentials and activity reporting system called Faculty180.
Using this customized solution, the College will collect and store information related to the RTP process in an accessible, easy-to-use digital format.
System Features and Benefits
- 24/7 Access from any standard web browser and internet connection on or off campus
- Continuous input throughout the tenure (12 semester) cycle
- One time data input for a variety of CV templates, including personal, RTP, accreditation and granting agency specific
- Consistent CV structure
- No more binders or cardboard boxes for RTP purposes
- Storage for multimedia files, including video, audio, photos, pdfs, etc. to create a comprehensive electronic portfolio
- Ability to review data for updates and/or corrections
- Date range specific output (reporting)
- Printable CVs in Word or PDF format
- Unique url to each CV template for easy posting to emails and websites
- Ability to set permission levels based on a specific CV template
- Automatic data loads (bio/demo, grant awards, teaching loads, etc.) will populate faculty data
- Assistance with manual input will be available