PUT YOUR DEGREE TO WORK FOR YOU!
Bachelor of Organizational Supervision
The Bachelor of Organizational Supervision degree is a unique program, specifically designed for those who hold an associate’s degree or have completed college courses totaling 60 credit hours or more.
The BOS degree will help strengthen your organizational leadership and supervisory skills so that you can take on more responsibility, regardless of the field.
This bachelor's degree is the next step for people who:
- need a bachelor’s degree to advance their career;
- want a degree that teaches leadership and supervisory skills;
- want a degree that applies to a variety of professions;
- need classes offered at times that won’t conflict with work schedules; or
- always wanted to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Best of all, the courses can be completed in as little as two years!
We offer the coursework across the region. Classes will be offered in:
- Akron, at UA's Main Campus;
- Barberton, at Barberton High School;
- Brunswick, at Midpoint Campus Center;
- Green, at the Portage Lakes Career Center;
- Lakewood, at UA's academic center in Lakewood;
- Lorain, at Lorain County Community College;
- Medina, at UA's Medina County University Center; and
- Orrville, at UA's Wayne College.
It's easy to enroll.
- Apply to the University
- Call our advising department at 330-972-7220 during normal business hours, and one of our friendly advisors will help you get started. You can do this right after you apply.
Current UA students: To enroll in this program, schedule a time to meet with an adviser. Call 330-972-7220 or 330-972-5370 for more information.
- Description of core courses
- Coursework for the last two years (Curriculum Guide)
- NOTE: A minimum of 32 credit hours must be UA courses
About the College of Applied Science and Technology
The University of Akron’s College of Applied Science and Technology offers the bachelor’s of organizational supervision as well as other nationally accredited associate and baccalaureate degree programs.