Business Management Technology
Business Management Technology is a program which provides comprehensive education and practical hands-on training in varied business activities designed to prepare students for entry-level management or supervisory positions in business, industry, government, or as a self-employed manager.
We offer the following educational pathways to our students:
Associate of Applied Business Degree:
- General Option (65 credits)
- Accounting Option (68 credits)
- Small Business Management Option (65 credits)
Bachelor's Degree :
Minor Degrees (Minor degrees will only be awarded at the time a student receives a baccalaureate degree and only if the overall GPA for the minor courses is at least a 2.0.)
- Accounting Specialist (19 credits)
- Business Management(15 credits)
- Small Business Management (21 credits)
Please contact CAST Academic Advising Services for any updates.