Department of Business and Information Technology news stories
- Ice carvers place second in overall points in national competition
- Feerasta delivers guest lecturers in China
- Cracking the code: Cybersecurity student rewrites and unlocks himself at UA
- Bachelor's in cybersecurity: A profession growing in size and importance
- Graduate Chefs Dinner to be held April 8
- Hospitality Management Program welcomes area high school students
- Culinary Artists Club's ice carving competition featured online
- Hospitality Management hosts open house for area high school students
- Business and IT degree programs earn accreditation
- A competition full of mystery: UA to host Northeast Ohio Culinary Classic
- Graduate Chefs Dinner sells out
- Flying ice chips, buzzing chainsaws, cool sculptures: Ice Fest 2016
- Fancy fare fills Graduate Chefs Dinner menu
- Golfers to drive scholarships for UA Hospitality Management students
Graduate Chefs Dinner sells out
November 8, 2016
The Graduate Chefs Dinner organized by the Culinary Artists Club of the Hospitality Management Program was once again a sold out event. Held on Nov. 5, this fundraising event was supported by the greater Akron and Summit County communities, President Matthew Wilson and his family, some members of the Board of Trustees, faculty and staff.
Seven alumni of the Hospitality Management Program, assisted by current students, prepared the eight-course dinner with wine pairing. The event is held each semester in the Crystal Room Bistro, located in Gallucci Hall.
Approximately $4,700 was raised in donations, which will help support the activities of the Culinary Artists Club and educational visits by the students.
The Bistro is open for lunch on Monday through Wednesday between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Please call ext. 6615 for reservations and information.