Department of Business and Information Technology news stories
- Timken gift to help make UA a center for cybersecurity education
- Ice carvers place second in overall points in national competition
- Feerasta delivers guest lecturers in China
- Cracking the code: Cybersecurity student rewrites and unlocks himself at UA
- Bachelor's in cybersecurity: A profession growing in size and importance
- Graduate Chefs Dinner to be held April 8
- Hospitality Management Program welcomes area high school students
- Culinary Artists Club's ice carving competition featured online
Graduate Chefs Dinner to be held April 8
March 23, 2017
The Culinary Artist Club will host its Graduate Chefs Dinner on Saturday, April 8, in the Crystal Room Bistro. Graduates from the Hospitality Management Program who are now sous chefs, chefs and owners of local food service businesses will create the menu, paired with fine wine. The sommelier for the evening will be from Gervasi Vineyard in Canton.
On the dinner menu will be chicken fajita wonton, chilled melon soup, Jamaican jerk salmon with mango pineapple salsa, blood orange sorbet, bacon wrapped sirloin of rabbit, honey chipotle marinated lamb, quinoa two ways and classic tiramisu.
A reception starts at 5:30 p.m. (cash bar), and dinner service will begin at 6 p.m. Please set aside two hours for the event. Donations are $50 and will help support the activities and educational visits by the students.
Each semester the event is sells out — reservations are required. We look forward to your support.
For reservations, please call ext. 6615. Major credit cards accepted.