Wayne Facilities Enhancement
The project consisted of an 11,700 gsf addition and a 7,400 gsf renovation. The total 19,100 gsf new and renovated space is primarily utilized for the Library, Laboratory & Classrooms. Created courtyard between wings A & C. Replaced transformer.
- Construction Start Date: January 2000
- Construction Complete Date: August 2001
- Professional Design Services: Louis Perry & Associates, Inc., Wadsworth, Ohio
- Construction Management: The Hammond/Bennett Joint Venture, Canton, Ohio
- Total Budget: $ 2,860,696 (state and local funds)