Guzzetta Hall Addition
A 69,921 GSF addition, which consolidates Dance programs at Guzzetta Hall and contains a 450-seat theater with a full Proscenium Stage and Fly Space. Phase I includes eight dance studios, classrooms, shop spaces, faculty offices and support spaces. Phase II includes performance theater and dressing rooms.
- Construction Start Date: May 2005
- Construction Complete Date: August 2006
- Professional Design Services: Zeidler Grinnell Partnership, Inc., West Palm Beach, Florida
- Interior Design Services: The Hammond/Bennett Joint Venture, Canton, Ohio
- Total Budget: $11,354,171 (state & local funds)