Anna Bahvala, MA
- Previously worked as Student Services / Internship Coordinator as well as Minority and International Student Services Coordinator at the University of Wisconsin - Madison, School of Human Ecology. While there, worked in the areas of career and academic advising, employer relations, and program management.
- Developed and taught Internship / Career Prep class and multiples internship courses (UW-Madison).
- While pursuing Master's degree completed a graduate assistantship with Student Activities and Centers as well as an internship with International Office, UW-La Crosse.
- Taught English as a Second Language for two years (Ukraine)
- Primary responsibilities include overseeing part-time student employment on and off campus.
Master of Arts in College Student Development and Administration – University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, 2005. Master of Science in Psychology and English, Dnipropetrovsk National University, Ukraine