Mike Kulick, MA
- Currently sits on ACPA’s (American College Personnel Association) Directorate Board for the Commission of Career Development
- Member of OCEA (Ohio Cooperative Education Association) and NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers).
- Knowledgeable and advises students in all areas of career services, including career development, cooperative education/internships and the full-time job search.
- Works closely with Summit College and collaborated on programs with the Office of Multicultural Development and Athletics.
- Masters in Higher Education here at The University of Akron and is pursuing another Masters in Counseling.
- An active runner and participant of the Akron Marathon
Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration, Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations-Business and Organizational Communication from The University of Akron