Focus2: Find a major and career
Focus2 is a free, online tool to help you define your interests and align them with majors and careers.
For first-time users
Your "access code" is zippy
For return users
Make the most of your Focus2 results
- Complete the assessments
- You can complete the self-assessments several times
- Narrow and refine your results by clicking "See your top career choices"
- Explore majors
- Click "What can I do with a major in...?
- What other types of careers would that major prepare you for?
- Who would your employers be?
- Save and review your results
- Save up to two majors and 10 occupations that interest you
- Focus2 always saves your records so you can pick up where you left off
Questions? For more details about navigating and understanding Focus2 read more ...
Contact the Career Center at 330-972-7747 to talk about the majors and/or careers you've found.