Career Center services for students and alumni
Meet with an advisor
Our career advisors can help you at any stage in your career search, from selecting a major to searching for a co-op or internship, to finding your career when you graduate.
- Call 330-972-7747 to schedule an appointment
- Stop by during walk-in hours for a resume or cover letter review!
- E-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Major and Career Exploration
Let us help you define your interests and align them with majors and careers!
- Explore careers on Focus2
- Schedule an appointment with the Career Center to discuss your options.
Job & internship search
Searching for jobs and internships is the first step in your future career.
- Explore our online job database, Career Link, where 20-30 part-time and full-time jobs and internships/co-ops are added daily.
- Read the quick guide to Career Link for assistance.
A resume gives future employers a quick glance at your experience and education.
Cover letter tips
Your cover letter is your introduction. It shows a little of your personality while describing your qualifications and leading your future employer to look at your resume.
The interview is the main event. Make your best impression to get the job you want.
Graduate School Preparation
Since the decision to attend graduate school requires careful planning, start the process early and take advantage of our resources.
Career Center Resources
See also: CareerShift online search tool.