Shift your career search into high gear with CareerShift
Search every job posting at once.
Free for UA students and alumni, CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the # 1 request of job seekers: an easy to use web site to conduct and organize their job search.
CareerShift finds all job postings at every career site and company, according to your selected search criteria (ie; keywords, job description, location).
With CareerShift, you can:
- Search and store jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers and anywhere else a job is posted on the internet.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Create as many targeted resumes and cover letters you need or upload your current documents.
- Automatically create e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters. (Hint: send your list to yourself for a postal campaign.) Since you choose your resumes’ destination, it’s like a confidential marketing campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded. In "my calendar," you can keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
- Click sign up.
- Fill out required information, using your uakron.edu email address
- Select a security question and answer.
- Answer the human verifier question.
- Check user agreement.
- Click Next. Answer required questions.
- You will be brought to your CareerShift account.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or call 888-232-0632.
Note: You must be affiliated with The University of Akron in order to create an account.