"Post a job" forms
Student Employment Manual and Training
To complete the hiring process
- Hire / Rehire form
- Include all necessary signatures
- Return form to Career Center via campus mail: +4306. Must be submitted by 10 a.m. on the Monday preceding each payday.
- A processed form will be returned to you for your records
- I-9 form | New form (old forms are not accepted after 5/7/2013)
- Student Employee completes and signs Section 1 (page 7) on or before 1st day of employment
- Supervisor examines the originals of Identification Documents, then completes and signs Section 2 (page 8). Record title, number and expiration date (if any) of the document. Must be completed no later than 3rd day of employment.
- Do not send copies of Identification Documents with I-9.
- W-4 form - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- School Employees Retirement System
- Direct Deposit form (Encourage your student to sign up for direct deposit)
- Provide your student with Student Employment Manual and New Student Orientation
Review Payroll Student New Hire Instructions
Additional Form: Change / Termination
Change / Termination Form
To be used for account code changes, changes from Federal Work Study to regular employment, regular employment to FWS, and terminations.
Reminder: all pay-rate and account code changes must begin on the 1st day of the pay-period.
1. Performance Evaluation
3. Student Employee Confidentiality Agreement
4. Written Warning Form