At the Undergraduate level, the College of Business Administration offers degree programs in Accountancy, Business, Finance, Marketing, Management, and International Business. The College also offers a variety of Minor and Certificate programs developed to produce a well - rounded business leader.
The College of Business is proud to also offer challenging courses at the Graduate level. We offer Master's level programs in many cutting edge fields such as E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Supply Chain Management, and Health Care Management along with traditional fields of study.
Andrienne Calderon, M.S. - Director, Administrative Services
(330) 972-7045, firstname.lastname@example.org
James Divoky, D.B.A. - Associate Dean, Professor
(330) 972-7041, email@example.com
Matthew Dowd - Comp. Lab Sup. Spec.
(330) 972-8478, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Hardin - Director, Technological Services
(330) 972-8467, email@example.com
Danica Houlé, M.A. - Senior Administrative Assistant
(330) 972-7442, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ravi Krovi, Ph.D. - Dean, Professor
(330) 972-7442, email@example.com
Steve Myers - Executive-In-Residence
(330) 972-8549, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joy Qiu, MBA - Senior Budget Administrator
(330) 972-6885, email@example.com
Terrie Sampson - Director, Development-College of Business Administration
(330) 972-8502, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cynthia Sheeks - Assistant Director of Development