Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Marketing, Canisius College,Wehle School of Business, 2010-2012
- Professor of undergraduate courses on Organizational Behavior (Fall, 2010, 2011), Entrepreneurial Leadership (Fall, 2010, 2011), and Introduction to Management (Spring, 2011)
- Professor of MBA graduate course on Human Resource Management (Spring 2011)
Instructor, Department of Management and Human Resources, The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, 2007 – 2010
- Taught undergraduate courses on Organizational Behavior and Human Resources (Summer 2007, 2008, 2009), Leadership Skills Development (Winter 2008, 2009), and Employee Training and Development (Winter 2010)
- Prepared full course, designed syllabus, delivered lectures and activities for each class
- Designed, administered, and graded projects and exams
Graduate Research and Teaching Assistant, Fisher College of Business, Department of Management and Human Resources, The Ohio State University, 2006 – 2010
- Graduate Research Assistant for Dr. Jill E. Ellingson, Dr. David Greenberger, Dr. Roy Lewicki, Dr. Robert Lount, & Dr. Steffanie Wilk
- Completed literature reviews, data analysis, methods sections, prepared institutional review board documents for review, and managed data collection project in multiple cities
- Graduate Teaching Assistant for Dr. Lawrence Inks, Dr. Sharon James, Dr. Roy Lewicki, Dr. Robert Lount, & Dr. Qi Zhou
- Assisted in teaching MBA negotiations course, business strategy capstone course, organizational behavior and human resource
Graduate Leadership Coordinator, John Carroll University, Boler School of Business, Program for Leadership Development June 2004 – May 2005
- Evaluated MBA student's managerial skills by implementing and directing full day assessments.
- Provided leadership assistance for management classes.
- Prepared and facilitated full day team building activities for undergraduates and MBA's.
- Lead resume and interview workshops for students.
Human Resource Consultant, Information Technology Department, Progressive Insurance, August 2003 – September 2007
- Performed job analyses on various IT positions by conduct focus groups and analyzing surveys.
- Enhanced the interview process by creating new and updated interview guides for IT positions.
- Assisted in meeting facilitation and Targeted Job Selection training.
- Directed informal training process of manager and employee roundtables.
- Screened and selected candidates to be interviewed for IT positions.
- Prepared salary and budget reports on a monthly basis for IT Senior Managers.
Project Implementation Intern, Information Technology Department, Progressive Insurance, May 2002 - August 2003
- Developed a projected plan of the rollout dates and locations to increase efficiency of the implementation of Windows 2000 to all Progressive claims sites.
- Supported four project managers with project communications, information gathering, and coordination with claims field personnel.
- Participated in the New Hire Committee and updating the new hire process.
- Helped create training material for major system implementations.