Congratulations on accepting an internship/co-op position! Now it’s time to enroll in the internship/co-op course. To enroll in the course, follow these steps:
- Download the Position Acceptance Form and have it signed by the organization.
- If you are an international student, you must bring the appropriate Academic Training (J-1) or Curricular Practical Training (F-1) completed forms to the meeting with the Career Center. All employment information can be found on the Office of International Programs website.
- Schedule an appointment with the appropriate Department Chair, and bring the completed Position Acceptance Form and a copy of the official offer letter and job description.
CBA Department Chairs:
- Dr. Akhigbe, Finance, CBA 201
- Dr. Calderon, Accounting , CBA 235
- Dr. Baker, Marketing, CBA 301
- Dr. Ash, Management, CBA 330
- Mrs. Mako Robinson, Business Administration, CBA room 260
- Once you have the department chair’s signature, take the completed forms to CBA Undergraduate Advising in CBA 260. An adviser will enroll you in the appropriate course and send a confirmation email. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.