Guidelines for receiving credit for the IS Internship:
- Students are required to at least 20 hours of work per week.
- The internship must be approved by the Department Chair.
- Internships will be approved based on the type of business and the scope of the work to be done
- Interns will complete a report based on MIS faculty specifications.
- The internship should be in an area directly related to any of traditional Information Systems functions related to systems planning, analysis, design, programming, implementation, networking operations and infrastructure, technical documentation, systems installation, maintenance and IT auditing.