Master of Taxation (MTax) Program
- Complete the MTax degree in 21 months by attending classes one evening per week throughout most of the program.
- Classes start at 5:20 p.m. and end by 10:50 p.m.
- Students start as a group and complete the program together.
- Entrance exam (GMAT) is not required for practicing CPAs or for attorneys with at least two years of experience.
- New students are accepted into the program only in the fall semester, each year.
- Curriculum includes 24 credits of required taxation courses and 6 credits of taxation electives.
- Our School of Accountancy offers the only MTax program in the region.
- Apply Online by July 1: