Aim and Scope
The International Journal of Strategic Cost Management is a quarterly electronic journal of articles intended for financial executives (including CFOs, controllers, and cost managers), consultants, and academics. All articles submitted will undergo a blind review by at least two reviewers. The journal is published by the Institute for Global Business at the University of Akron and distributed to many universities and corporations around the world.
- Coverage includes the following:
- Strategic cost management and the value chain
- Performance measurement and the balanced scorecard
- Target costing
- Benchmarking and best practices
- Logistics and supply-chain management
- Total quality measurement
- Activity-based management and activity-based costing
- Process management
- Capacity and the theory of constraints
- Advanced manufacturing techniques.
Submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis.