Study Abroad to Italy – Spring Break 2017
6100:200 Personal Leadership Skills, Global Immersion in Italy (Rome and Florence) – Spring Break 2017
Students will travel for 9 days as a part of this 1 credit hour class exploring leadership through the lens of innovation during the Italian Renaissance. Students will spend their time in the cities of Rome and Florence, visit main cultural.
(Please be aware that the online registration site is not accessible from a mobile or tablet device)
To register, click here and you will be taken to the main registration web page.
- You will then be prompted to enter the University of Akron TRIP ID: 138077
- Once you enter the Trip ID and requested security characters, click on the ‘Register Now’ box below and you will be taken directly to the site
- Review the summary page and click ‘Register’ in the top right corner to enter your information
- Note: You are required to accept WorldStrides Capstone programs terms and conditions and click “check-out” before your registration is complete.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The registration requires your passport information. When you are ready to register, please be sure to have your passport on hand. If you do not have your passport information when registering, you can still complete the process and return to the registration site at another time to enter your passport details.
- Visas Not Required: Travel to Italy does not require U.S. citizens to obtain a visa for entry. All U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens with an established U.S. residence will receive a customized Toolkit with full details on your specific visa needs (if applicable).
Please read through this toolkit as it contains valuable information on the visa process and how to apply. Your customized online registration website also contains a visa tab which outlines important information on how to fill out the visa application. All participants who do not meet these requirements will be contacted separately for further instructions regarding assistance for your visa needs.
*If you are a non-U.S. citizen but can provide proof of U.S. residency (utility bill, lease agreement, or driver’s license) please select your State of Residence from the drop down menu.
- All rooms are based on shared twin occupancy (2 persons per room) so please determine who your roommate will be so you can indicate that person on your registration. Please note that the roommate selection cannot begin until at least two people are registered. You can go back in and select roommates after your initial registration – keep your login info.
- The current working itinerary is listed on the site. Additional details regarding business visits will be provided closer to the program.
- International flights are included in the program and will be arranged by the University of Akron. For more information please see the itinerary tab.
- The registration deadline is November 18th, and final payment is due January 20th, 2017.
Please contact our office at 1-800-422-2368 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Thank you.