Reporting a New Hire
Congratulations on hiring a CBA student! For a student to enroll in the appropriate college course (internship or co-op), please send the student a formal offer letter. The letter needs to include the following information:
- Employment start and end dates
- Supervisor's name and contact information
- Work site location – if different
- Hourly salary and average number of hours the student will be working
- A brief job description (can be attached separately)
Please submit all letters on company letterhead. Students also will need you to complete a position acceptance form.
If you are hiring an international student, please note that the student is not eligible to begin working until all documents are approved through our Office of International Programs. For more information on student visa options, please visit our Office of International Programs website.