Information Session about How to Become A Peer Mentor in Fall 2013
When: Thu, March 07, 2013, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Simmons Hall 101,
Interested in becoming a Peer Mentor this fall?
Below are the requirements and application materials. There is also an information session on Thursday March 7th , 2013 from 11:30-12:30 in Simmons 101.
- Full-time, upper-class (have been enrolled here for at least two semesters), undergraduate students
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management, and academic success skills
- Commitment to personal achievement and to the success of peers
- Online application and two recommendation forms no later than Friday, March 22, 2013 @ 5pm
Back to Calendar