MBA Information Session is November 8
When: Fri, November 08, 2013, 05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Our Flexible MBA with an Interdisciplinary concentration allows you to tailor a program to meet your needs and interests. The program is ideal for students in science, math, physics, chemistry, technology, biology and medical fields. The MBA is open to applicants from any field of undergraduate study.
- An updated curriculum fits your needs.
- Select students can participate in Austen BioInnovation Institute programs.
- Flexible evening scheduling allows full or part-time enrollment.
- Graduate Assistantships with full scholarships are available.
- Select from 11 MBA concentrations.
- A Saturday cohort program is offered jointly with a combination of classroom lectures, online content and distance learning at Wayne, Medina and Lakewood campuses.
- AACSB accredited
- Additional programs in Accountancy, Taxation, Management and joint programs with the School of Law are available.
- Cooperative programs allow students to pursue the BS/MBA, BS-MD/MBA, BS/MSA or Accelerated MSM ISM or certificates.
Faculty and advisors will be on hand to discuss programs, admissions and GMAT requirements. The GRE, LSAT and MCAT may also be considered for admission if you have already taken the test.
Visit mba.uakron.edu to register online and for directions to the Taylor Institute in the Polsky Building (5th floor).