On-Campus Recruiting Sessions for Fall 2010
The Career Center's On-campus Recruiting (OCR) Program provides employers with an opportunity to interview undergraduate students, graduate students and alumni from a variety of academic majors who are seeking either full-time or internship/co-op opportunities.
The following opportunities are still available for the Fall semester:
- 10/19 - BP (All Majors)
- 10/20 - BP (All Majors)
- 10/21 - Peace Corps Information Session
- 10/25 - Goodyear Tire & Rubber (Public Relations, Sales)
- 10/25 - Pepsi Beverages (Sales: All Majors, Operations: Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Food Science, Supply Chain)
- 10/28 - Parker Hannifin (Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications)
- 10/28 - Swagelok Company (All Majors)
- 10/29 - Target (All Majors)
- 11/10 - Sherwin-Williams (General Business, Marketing, Management)
- 11/10 - PNC Financial Services (Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management, Marketing)
- 11/16 - FBI Information Session
For more information visit the Career Center.