Summer 2011 LEAP Courses03/23/2011
LEAP classes are for graduate and undergraduate students and are held on weekends (Fridays and Saturdays) over the Summer. For MBA students, completing three 1-credit LEAP courses will satisfy the free elective requirement.
- Grad Course #: 6700:696
- UG Course #: 6600:491
“With the buzz generated from the LEAP classes that were offered last year, I expect the courses offered this Summer to fill up quickly.”
-Michael Bell, MBA 2011
List of LEAP courses offered:
- ST: Technological Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- ST: Terrorism of the Global Economy.
- ST: Business Process Simulation.
- ST: Management Decision Analytics.
- ST: Concepts of Environmentally Responsible Organizations.
- ST: Project Management Concepts and Tools.
- ST: Practical Negotiations for the Workplace.
- ST: Database Marketing Analytics.