School of Accountancy's Professional Development Day
Please mark your calendar for Friday, October 21, 2011, to join The University of Akron’s George W. Daverio School of Accountancy, KPMG LLP, and The J.M. Smucker Company for a discussion on an emerging issue in financial reporting. The seminar will highlight topics such as:
- Preparing for an IFRS convergence
- LIFO: tax and financial reporting implications
- Top 10 current U.S. GAAP issues
- Impact of upcoming revenue recognition changes
- Change in Lease Accounting: financial reporting, debt, and tax implications
Registration, Continental Breakfast, and networking will begin at 7:30 AM, with the Program going from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
Additional Registration Information is forthcoming.