Looking for Venture Capital Experience?
Real financial acumen means knowing how to look behind the business plans to find intrinsic value. The Clean Energy Trust is seeking motivated graduate and undergraduate business students for its inaugural Challenge Venture Committee.
The Challenge Venture Committee offers a select few the chance to work with experienced venture capitalists to identify and support clean energy business concepts with the potential to become sustainable enterprises.
Committee members will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the commercialization of early-stage clean energy technology
- Be mentored by experienced VCs
- Provide strategic input to businesses seeking capital
- Expand your network in the VC and clean energy spaces
- Get a one-of-a-kind, real life experience with entrepreneurs
To apply, submit your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is Dec. 5, 2011. Finalists will be contacted for interviews. The committee will begin its work in January, 2012.
is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy.