Marketing Professional Workshops still available01/19/2012
Do you want to set yourself apart in the marketplace? In this fast paced and ever changing world, being an expert in a certain area can make you highly sought after. These one-credit professional workshops focus on cutting edge topics, and are taught by area business executives.
Workshops still available include:
- Brand Extensions in Consumer Packaged Goods
- January 21 & January 28, 9:00 AM – 3:15 PM
- Taught by: Bobby Modi, Director of Marketing, Mainstream Coffee, The J.M. Smucker Company
- The Power of Collaboration
- January 28 & February 4, 9:00 AM – 3:15 PM
- Taught by: Doug Kohl, President/CEO at Akron Area YMCA
- Sustainability and Green Marketing
- February 4 & February 11, 9:00 AM – 3:15 PM
- Taught by: Michael Schmeida, Manager, Sustainable Programs, Tremco
- The Accelerating Future: What's Here and What's Coming
- January 25, February 1, 8, 15, 22, 5:20 – 7:50 PM
- Taught by: Ken Weiss, Director, Direct to Consumer Sales. The Little Tike Company
The workshops are open to any major, and 3 are required of marketing students not completing an internship.