CBA T-shirt Design Contest is Announced
CBA T-shirt Design Contest Rules is Announced
Rules and Requirements
Purpose: To develop a T-shirt design focused on the CBA. The designs should be appropriate for current students, incoming students, alumni, faculty, staff, and guests.
Deadline for Submission: March 5, 2010 at 5pm. Please e-mail your submission to Carrie Ahmed, College of Business Administration Dean’s Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility: CBA Student (part-time or full-time). A student can participate individually or as part of a student organization.
- Each Design must be original. It must be the sole creative work and idea of the Entrant who submitted it and must not incorporate ideas or work of any other person. The Design must not infringe on any trademark or copyright of any other person, firm or entity. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyright material. The winning design becomes the property of the College of Business Administration. The student retains the right to use it in portfolios. The College of Business Administration shall have the right to reproduce and distribute your submission for promotional purposes in broadcast, print and or other media.
- Your design must include the text “The University of Akron College of Business Administration."
- Your design can only be on the front of the shirt.
- Please create your design in Photoshop or Illustrator or another professional design program. If you use another means to make your design, you must be prepared to provide print-ready file of the design if you should win.
- Your design should contain a maximum of four (4) colors.
- Designs may be submitted in any of the following file formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PDF, PDS or TIF. No other file formats are acceptable. Maximum acceptable file size is 8 MB. Minimum image resolution required is 300 DPI. Maximum image dimension permitted is 10 inches by 10 inches.
- No vulgar or profane language.
- Use of racist, sexist, heterosexist, ageist, xenophobic, ableist, classist, hateful or other material or depictions that, in our judgment, are inappropriate or offensive, will disqualify an entry.
Winner Selection: All submissions will be narrowed to a final list of three by the Student Engagement Committee. The finalists will be voted upon by all CBA students, with the design receiving the most votes becoming the winner.
Judging Criteria: Entries will be judged upon; best representation of the CBA (40%), originality, (40%), and creativity (20%).
Prizes: First prize will be a $100 zip card. Second and third prizes will be a $25 zip card. The winner will receive plenty of free publicity via the CBA web-site and digital signs. Winners will be announced April 2, 2010 via the CBA Announcements e-mail, digital signs, and CBA web-site.