FPA/NEO 2013 Scholarship is available!07/01/2013
FPA/NEO Scholarship which was established in 2006, is available in 2013.
Instructions for the Scholarship Application
In order to be eligible for a $500 - $1,000 tuition scholarship, payable directly to the school, all of the following qualifications must be met:
- Current admission to a financial planning program administered by an accredited university or college registered with the CFP® Board.
- Progression towards required courses for the CFP® Board of Standards certificate examinations and becoming a CFP® designee.
- Demonstrates academic accomplishments (provide most recent transcript).
- Provides a current resume including professional and community involvement.
- Submits a one page essay indicating reasons for pursuing a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation.
- Agrees to attend/ participate at the FPA/NEO Symposium in Westlake, Ohio on October 14, 2013.
Applications must be postmarked by September 27, 2013. Scholarship will be awarded at the FPA/NEO Symposium on October 14, 2013 to be held at:
LACENTRE™ Conference and Banquet Facility
25777 Detroit Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145
Application must be forwarded to:
Financial Planning Association Northeast Ohio Chapter
c/o Ken Paull, CFP®
RAV Financial Services
One Chagrin Highlands
2000 Auburn Dr., Suite 400
Beachwood, OH 44122