Many CBA faculty/staff members recognized for years of service
Many CBA faculty and staff members were recognized on Friday, April 6, 2012 for accumulating 5, 10 & 15 years of service.
5 years of service:
- Dr. Li Wang, Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Mr. Steve Myers, Executive-in-Residence
- Dr. Mahesh Srinivasan, Assistant Professor of Management
10 years of service:
- Mr. Matthew Dowd, Computer Lab Support Specialist
- Mr. James Leonard, Assistant Lecturer of Management
15 years of service:
- Dr. Pam Keltyka, Associate Professor of Accounting
- Mrs. Emma Campbell, Administrative Assistant for Undergraduate Programs
- Mr. John Matejkovic, Associate Professor of Finance
- Dr. Ray Gehani, Associate Professor of Management
- Ms. Joy Qui, CBA Dean's Office Senior Budget Administrator
Congratulations, and thank you for your years of dedicated service to The University of Akron College of Business and our Students!