Conferences and Competitions
Community Bank Case Study Competition
The Community Bank Case Study Competition is an engaging and experiential learning opportunity for undergraduate students as they interact with local businesses by partnering with community banks to conduct case studies. Advantages to participating in the Community Bank Case Study Competition include:
- You not only participate in a national level competition to test your skills, but also use your work as your Honors project for your undergraduate degree.
- Students will have an incredible opportunity to gain valuable, first-hand knowledge of the banking industry through interactions with bank executives and networking opportunities.
- The competition is an opportunity for students to sharpen research and analytical skills, practice problem solving, and enhance communications skills.
- Banks will have a public forum in which to share their unique stories that document their impact on local markets.
- Banks can help foster interest in banking careers and connect with potential employees.
Questions? Call 330-972-6332, or email email@example.com.