Clement L. Reymann Scholarship for the Fisher Institute for Professional Selling
This scholarship was established in 2011 by Mr. Clement L. Reymann’s son, Steve, who graduated from the CBA in 1972 with a BS in Industrial Management. The scholarship was established to provide financial assistance to a junior or senior seeking a career in professional sales. The recipient shall be a student who models the character and leadership qualities of Clement Reymann who was a highly decorated naval aviator. In service to his country during World War II, he was awarded the Navy Cross, Distinguished Flying Cross, and Air Medal. Upon returning from active combat, Clem Reymann pursued his business studies at The University of Akron and enjoyed a distinguished career in professional sales. He was dedicated to his Margie, his wife of 44 years, his six children and his community. This scholarship honors the memory of this exceptional husband, father, and man. All applications will be reviewed by a representative of the Reymann family and the Director of The Ronald R. and Diane C. Fisher Institute for Professional Selling. One award of $1,300 is available ($650 Fall and $650 Spring semester).
- Sales Management major
- Junior or senior standing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Commitment to The University of Akron and the community as demonstrated through extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated strong character and leadership qualities
- Complete the online application form below
- Attach resume and cover letter (use the cover letter to specify the scholarship you are applying for and how you meet the minimum requirements)
Application Deadline: 5:00 P.M., April 15.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any specific questions about how a scholarship would impact your own situation, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Complete the Application Form.