Sidney R. and Cora Walker Scholarship
*Applications are no longer being accepted at this time. Please check again in the future for updates.*
These scholarships are provided through an endowment established by Sydney A. and Cora Walker in 1995. Scholarships are awarded to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, or seniors majoring in Marketing Management, Sales Management, Integrated Marketing Communication, International Business, or working towards a minor in Entrepreneurship. Awards are $2,000 per academic year ($1,000 Fall and $1,000 Spring semester).
- Direct admission to the CBA
- ACT score of at least 21
- Marketing management, sales management, integrated marketing communications or international business major
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Marketing management, sales management, integrated marketing communications or international business major, or entrepreneurship minor
- Minimum enrollment of at least 6 credits per semester
- Complete the online application form below
- Attach resume and cover letter (use the cover letter to specify the scholarship you are applying for and how you meet the minimum requirements)
Application Deadline: 5:00 P.M. on 1stMonday in February.
All Walker Scholarship recipients must reapply for the scholarship each year by the deadline.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about how a scholarship may impact your financial aid, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Complete the Application Form.