Sidney A. And Cora Walker Scholarships in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship, E-Marketing And International Business
These scholarships are provided through an endowment established by Sidney A. and Cora Walker in 1995. There will be a number of $2,000 scholarships awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, or seniors majoring in Marketing Management, Sales Management, Integrated Marketing Communication, International Business, or working towards a minor in Entrepreneurship ($1,000 Fall and $1,000 Spring semester).
- Incoming freshmen must have an ACT of 21 or above
- Students must be admitted to the College of Business Administration
- Current students must have a GPA of 3.0.
- Current students must be a declared major in Marketing Management, Sales Management, Integrated Marketing Communication, International Business, or an Entrepreneurship minor.
- All Walker Scholarship recipients must reapply for the scholarship each year by the deadline.
- Students may be either part- or full-time, however part-time students must enroll in at least six credits per semester.
- Complete the online application form below
- Attach resume and cover letter (use the cover letter to specify the scholarship you are applying for and how you meet the minimum requirements)
Submission Deadline: 5:00 P.M., March 1, 2017
Complete the Application Form.