The American Advertising Federation - Akron Chapter Scholarship
This endowed scholarship was established in May 1989, by the former Advertising Club of Akron. The American Advertising Federation Akron Chapter Endowed Scholarship in Marketing is awarded to a full-time junior or senior student who is majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) or related field. The scholarship recipient is selected by the University Scholarship Committee. A minimum $500 scholarship will be granted each year.
- Current student at The University of Akron
- Junior or senior standing by Fall semester
- Integrated Marketing Communications major, with second preference to marketing management major
- Full time student
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 and GPA of 3.0 in major
- Graduate of a high school in Summit, Portage or Medina County
- Complete the online application form below
- Attach resume and cover letter (use the cover letter to specify the scholarship you are applying for and how you meet the minimum requirements)
Application Deadline: 5:00 P.M., April 15
For more information, please email email@example.com. If you have questions about how a scholarship may impact your financial aid, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid.
Complete the Application Form.