The American Advertising Federation Akron Chapter Scholarship
The Advertising Club of Akron established this scholarship in order to contribute to the Akron community by enhancing local educational opportunities. One $500 ($250 Fall and $250 Spring semester) will be awarded. The recipient will be selected based on academic achievements and financial need.
- Junior or Senior standing by Fall semester
- Marketing Management or preferably an Integrated Marketing Communication major
- Full-time student
- GPA of 2.75 or above or GPA of 3.0 in major
- Graduated from high school in Summit, Portage or Medina County
- Complete the online application form below
- Attach resume and cover letter (use the cover letter to specify the scholarship you are applying for and how you meet the minimum requirements)
Submission Deadline: 5:00 P.M., March 1, 2017
Complete the Application Form.